- simple and tested advice about how to strategically build your passion business
- clarity in your brand, vision and your life plan
- exact hands-on knowledge about how to work with suppliers and partners
- clever and time-saving plan for how to market your brand online and offline, get your new brand into magazines, TV, blogs
- knowledge in how to do business in the international environment
- tried and tested tools for making sales and growing your business
- marketing technology and processes to make an impact and free your time
- strategic planning tools to move from a creative idea to a profitable business
I’m a 30something-ish mother, entrepreneur, and a nerd. I have an M.Sc. in Computer Engineering, years of experience in consulting, leadership, technology, manufacturing, and international business. I’m great at…
- figuring out your core offer and putting together a solid foundation, strategy and an operative model for your business
- creating irresistible, high-class products and services with every detail carefully considered, designed and executed
- managing international deliveries; be it IT systems or home decor products I know how to handle people and processes for top quality results
- business process management for mapping out the needs of an organization and how to put pieces together to achieve a high performing business
- creating brand identities that your customers absolutely love
- working in international business environments and understanding the cultural differences
- challenging, inspiring and supporting you on your journey
I’ve got ten+ years of experience in working with suppliers, teams and manufacturers overseas. I’ve also lived in Shanghai and have a lot of insight about doing business in Asia.
Today I’m the CEO of Elce Living, a home decor and accessories brand sold across Europe. My daily cup of joy is production, branding strategy, managing the team of sales representatives and general business ass-kickery. I’m also a transformational business consultant, I run a consulting company called The Avenue, and I’m the founder of a tech company (which is so far super secret!). My 90 day planning tool is called AIKA Planner.
I am meant to do great things, and so are you. I refuse to follow the norms or accept that I have to do things just like everyone else. I want to live my life in my way, and enjoy being surrounded by people I love and admire – the ones that give me energy, love, security, kindness, and wisdom.
SOME RANDOM STUFF
- I’m an introvert but I can hide it. I feel weird in large groups and socializing. However, casual wine dates with my best girlfriends are the best!
- I was born in Finland and lived in Sweden since 1999. What got me to Sweden was the endless supply of good-looking Swedish guys (plus that I wanted to study at the oldest and one of the most prestigious Universities)
- I’m far too often found in my leggings and t-shirt while working in my
- Being a Finn, pride and irony run in my blood
- I’m slightly OCD about checking the electricity, doors and finding my mobile when checking out of home (I have managed to burn down my kitchen once)
- I married a Swedish guy who’s big, bold, and tattooed, also the chef in the house, best and most present dad and generally a really cool guy
- I rarely cook but I’m excellent at enjoying good food
- I have very strong bullshit detectors
- I’m a coffee addict with no intention of changing it
- I want to live in sunny Spain, in fact, that’s one of our family goals (I’d love to live in California but my hubby says NO)
- I could live off meat, avocado, salmon, nuts, chocolate and wine (and coffee, obviously)
- I’m a feminist, liberal, and non-religious with a strong belief in my own value system and the power of the Universum
- I love hip hop and latin music, also find ‘grown up music’ boring
- I’m fast at analyzing, drawing conclusion and firing back logical arguments – sorry for those who end up in heated discussions with me when I’m not feeling like agreeing nor giving up (hey, husband)
- my kids are my world but not everything is about them
- I’m a change addict – I perform best and enjoy living in a fast changing world
- I’m really good with technology
- I was recently told by a very high-level business woman that I’m “so interesting”. That, my friends, is the nicest thing anyone can say to me!